JCC Interactive Day – Simplifying the Journey
Submitted by Lisa Despins, communications officer Doctors of BC
The Joint Collaborative Committees (JCCs) have partnered again with the BCPSQC’s Quality Forum (March 2 & 3) for a pre-forum day of interactive workshops on March 1, 2017, with a focus on ‘Simplifying the Journey’. This pre-forum day is approved for up to 6.0 MOC Section 1 and 6.0 Mainpro+ study credits.
The JCCs will provide support for registration, travel and accommodation for the full three days to any practicing physician wishing to attend. Please contact JCC@doctorsofbc.ca for your complimentary registration code.
We look forward to you joining us for a day of thought-provoking dialogue around health care transformation that affects us all in our practices and our communities. Please register here.
For more on the Simplifying the Journey pre-forum click here.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- 5 reasons to nominate a colleague for a Mission Award
- Improving the quality of care for people with eating disorders
- Show your support for respect at work on February 22
- What’s new with PHC’S Eating Disorders Program’s Patient and Family Advisory Committee?
- Update: PHC's Workplace Mental Health and Mental Wellness Journey
- Compassion Matters: Megamorphosis pre-work begins at Youville
- A special message from Spiritual Health and Occupational Health & Safety
- Want to attend the PHC Spirituality conference for free?
- Celebrate Psychology month with free public lectures
- Changes to the Travel and Business Expense Reimbursement Policy
- Valen-Thyme's Card Sales
- Kathryn Young Appointed Board Chair of St. Paul’s Foundation
- Make a Difference for Your Workplace and the Planet
- Love is in the air at the St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop!
- February Vendors