Join the PHC Interprofessional Research Celebration
Submitted by Aggie Black, Director, Health Services & Clinical Research and Knowledge Translation, Professional Practice Office
I hope you can join us for the April 6 Interprofessional Research Celebration! Details are in the attached invitation.
We will be showcasing the work of the 12 teams funded in the 2016 PHC Research Challenge.
In a few weeks, we will be sending a detailed schedule of which teams will be presenting at the event.
I hope to see you there!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Lights, camera, celebrate! PHC Long Service Recognition events start in April
- Join HIM in celebrating the 29th annual Health Information Professionals Week
- Legacy CDs unique music therapy for palliative care patients
- To snack or not to snack?
- Important fiscal year end deadlines are approaching
- Nomination deadline for Professional Practice Awards extended to April 9
- Last chance to recognize a PHC scientist for their outstanding research