Last Call for Mission Award Nominations - Deadline Thursday, March 24, 2016
Submitted by Jenica Montgomery
There is only one week left to get your nominations in for Providence Health Care’s Mission Awards! The annual Mission Awards recognize and honour two individuals (one from Acute Care and one from Residential Care) and one team throughout Providence Health Care for their contribution to living our shared mission and values.
The Mission Awards is a wonderful way to recognize our colleagues and teams for their outstanding contributions and care delivery. I ensure you; this will be a rewarding experience for everyone involved.
Remember, the nomination deadline is Thursday, March 24, 2016. Please submit nominations to Elizabeth Turtle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Realizing the value of your HIPs
- Long Service Recognition schedule of events has been posted – don’t forget to RSVP!
- The survey is coming! The survey is coming!
- Happy Dietitians Day!
- HSSBC Services Moving to New Organization
- Winners who weighed in!
- Music To Everyone's Ears
- Tasting a renal diet on World Kidney Day
- Kevin Scott: PHC GreenCare Commuter of the Year
- Mindfulness Practice at St. Paul's Hospital
- Roman Catholic Easter Services Schedule
- St. Paul’s Foundation appoints Chief Development Officer
- Women’s Health Symposium - 2016
- Book an appointment to give life
- #BeSeeninDarkCoats Fashion Show
- Hop, hop, hop into St Paul's Gift Shop for all your Easter goodies!