Last call to nominate a PHC scientist for the Research & Mission Award
Submitted by Christine Lyon, Communications Specialist, Communications & Public Affairs
There's only one week left to submit your nominations for the 2019 Research and Mission Award. This annual award recognizes a scientist in our organization who demonstrates the mission and values of Providence Health Care while conducting outstanding research.
The award includes a plaque and $2000 to help the recipient attend an international conference of their choice. The winner will be recognized at a PHC awards gala on May 24 and at the annual PHCRI Research Day on June 7.
A researcher who conducts an outstanding research program at Providence Health Care / Providence Health Care Research Institute and exemplifies the mission and values of Providence Health Care.
When is the nomination deadline?
Friday, March 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
How do I nominate someone?
You can learn all about the nomination process and download a nomination form at: www.providenceresearch.ca/researchmissionaward2019
Questions? Please contact the Providence Health Care Research Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the poster below to download.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- You're invited - Come learn about what CST means for you!
- Researchers hopeful after second person seemingly free of HIV following bone-marrow transplant
- BC Centre on Substance Use at St. Paul’s welcomes drug implant as new therapy for opioid dependence
- Don't forget to Spring Forward on March 10!
- You're invited to a free screening of the Academy Award-nominated film End Game
- Luke Perry's death shows stroke can hit at any age
- 5 Minute Rounds at PHC
- New research could revolutionize how we treat chronic lung disease
- Last call for nomination to the Mission Awards & Keeping the Promise Award
- Nutrition Month is coming to St. Paul's this March!
- Exploring the link between teamwork and patient safety
- Catch the Early Bird Registration for the Geriatric Services Conference and be Entered to Win a Tablet!