Last call: Nominate a scientist for the 2020 Research & Mission Award
Submitted by Christine Lyon, Communications Specialist, PHCRI
Nominations for the 2020 Research and Mission Award are due in one week. This annual award recognizes a scientist in our organization who demonstrates the mission and values of Providence Health Care while conducting outstanding research.
The award includes a plaque and $2000 to help the recipient attend an international conference of their choice. The winner will be recognized at a PHC awards gala on May 29 (which is now held in place of the PHC Annual General Meeting luncheon) and at the annual PHCRI Research Day on June 5. The recipient will be invited to attend both events.
A researcher who conducts an outstanding research program at Providence Health Care / Providence Health Care Research Institute and exemplifies the mission and values of Providence Health Care.
When is the nomination deadline?
Friday, March 13, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
How do I nominate someone?
Learn more about the nomination process and download a nomination form at: www.providenceresearch.ca/researchmissionaward2020
Questions? Please contact the Providence Health Care Research Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the poster below to download.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Last chance to complete the CST Post-Go-Live Survey !
- The Time is Now: MSJ Future Planning
- Women are dying unnecessarily. It's time to “see red”
- From The Daily Scan: Eating disorders & the power of self-compassion
- After breast cancer. After mastectomy. There is hope.
- Suffix it to say…[PH] labels coming back to Outlook
- Our Nursing Voice
- From The Daily Scan: Eggs do not give you a heart disease
- Don't forget to celebrate Pink Shirt Day on February 26
- Learn about the Psychosocial Factors – Psychological Protection
- Attend a CHÉOS Work in Progress Seminar: Engaging Young People in Research, Clinical Care & Policy
- Attend a CGSHE speaker series event on Thursday, February 20!
- 5 Minute Rounds at PHC