Last chance to recognize a PHC scientist for their outstanding research
Submitted by Christine Lyon, Communications Specialist, Providence Health Care Research Institute
Providence Health Care Research Institute (PHCRI) and Providence Health Care (PHC) is inviting nominations for the 2018 Research and Mission Award. This award recognizes a scientist in our organization who demonstrates the mission and values of Providence Health Care while conducting outstanding research.
This award includes a plaque and a cheque of $2,000, to help with attendance to an international conference of the recipient's choice. The award will be presented at the annual PHCRI Research Day on June 6 as well as at the PHC Annual General Meeting.
Past recipients of the award include Drs. Robert Hogg and Keith Walley (2017), Dr. Eugenia Oviedo-Joekes (2016), Drs. Jonathon Leipsic and Don Sin (2015), Dr. Richard Harrigan (2014), and Dr. Evan Wood (2013).
The deadline for nominations is Wednesay, March 21 at 4 p.m.
Click here for details about eligibility and the nomination process, and to download a nomination form.
Contact the Providence Health Care Research Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Pink Shirt Day - Next Week!
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2018 Unsung Hero Awards!
- After heart surgery, Rick Moyneur is enjoying life one day at a time
- Holy Family Hospital Residence rings in the Lunar New Year with luck, laughs and dumplings
- Are you looking to make a lasting positive change in your work environment? Join the QI Challenge!
- Toddlers should tune out
- Don't be stressed about your stress test!
- People Helping People
- Dear EFAP: My old college flame recently moved to town
- Your Health on the Go: Think Digital
- Nomination deadline for Professional Practice Awards extended to April 9
- Nominate early for chance to win two tickets and one night at the Fairmont Waterfront!
- Writing winning (hopefully!) award applications
- Just how bad is all that sugar for your heart?
- Gender-based violence – A free, online course for health sector workers
- Templeton Stroke Recovery Branch helps outpatients in the community
- March vendor tables announced
- Last chance to "spread some love" for a chance to win a $25 gift card!