Last Chance to Share Your Opinion on Language Services Engagement
Submitted by Patrick Lee, Language Services coordinator Provincial Language Service
There are just a few days left to share your thoughts on language services issues that matter to you. The Provincial Language Service (PLS), a program of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA), provides interpreting services to the Lower Mainland health authorities, including Fraser Health, Providence Health Care, PHSA and Vancouver Coastal Health. We want to know how you prefer to give us input on how interpreting and translation services are delivered. Do you want more input into changes to procedures for requesting interpreters? What methods of communication work best for you?
Tell us by completing this 5-minute online survey and you will have a chance to win a $20 Tim Hortons gift card! Hurry, the survey ends on December 4 at 9:00am.
If you have questions or comments at any point, please feel free to contact PLS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Make your spirits bright by submitting your 2015 Staff Highlight
- PHC unites to fight against HIV/AIDS on World AIDS Day
- Follow St Paul’s Hospital Cardiac ICU nurse for a glimpse into A Day in the Life
- Mileage, Parking, and Local Transportation Reimbursement
- The Stanley Cup of health awards: CCHL call for nominations
- HSSBC Accounts Payable Holiday cheque run