Last chance to "spread some love" for a chance to win a $25 gift card!
Submitted by Lily Derksen, Manager, St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop
For the month of February, we have asked you to join us in "spreading some love"! As an added bonus, until February 28, if you buy a gift card worth $5 or more for a friend, co-worker, even a random stranger, you can enter to win a $25 gift card! Don't miss out - the odds of winning are pretty high right now. ;)
Do you also need to stay warm? We have amazing throws and customers are raving about our gorgeous scarves! Come on down and check them out for yourself at St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop!
Our hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday: 12 noon - 4 p.m.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Pink Shirt Day - Next Week!
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2018 Unsung Hero Awards!
- After heart surgery, Rick Moyneur is enjoying life one day at a time
- Holy Family Hospital Residence rings in the Lunar New Year with luck, laughs and dumplings
- Are you looking to make a lasting positive change in your work environment? Join the QI Challenge!
- Toddlers should tune out
- Don't be stressed about your stress test!
- People Helping People
- Dear EFAP: My old college flame recently moved to town
- Your Health on the Go: Think Digital
- Last chance to recognize a PHC scientist for their outstanding research
- Nomination deadline for Professional Practice Awards extended to April 9
- Nominate early for chance to win two tickets and one night at the Fairmont Waterfront!
- Writing winning (hopefully!) award applications
- Just how bad is all that sugar for your heart?
- Gender-based violence – A free, online course for health sector workers
- Templeton Stroke Recovery Branch helps outpatients in the community
- March vendor tables announced