Leadership Program for Physicians and Leaders in Long Term Care - early bird pricing ends soon!
Submitted by Anna Haliakova, secretary Centre for Healthy Aging at Providence
The Early Bird Registration for the Leadership Program for Physicians and Leaders in Long Term Care is closing on Friday, October 28th, 2016. Register now before you miss out on making the most of a great discount!
There will be no extensions.
Join your colleagues at the upcoming Leadership Program: "Inspiration, Innovation, Implementation" – a special opportunity to come together to learn, problem solve, network and address issues and challenges specific to LTC in Canada
Dates: December 2 – 3, 2016
Location & Accommodation: Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites, 1763 Comox Street, Vancouver BC
Who should attend:
Interdisciplinary learning designed for Medical Directors, Medical Coordinators and Physicians working in LTC. The program may also be of interest to Directors of Care, Administrators, Managers, Nurses and other Health Care Professionals in LTC.
Education credits – to be advised closer to the conference date.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Check-in to Win
- Providence Health Care and partners team up with China’s BGI to Accelerate Precision Medicine
- Dr. Rachelle Bernacki to host special rounds on Serious Illness Care Conversations
- VIDEO: Physicians and clinicians provide input on new clinical information system
- Measuring the effectiveness of Patient and Family Centred Care at Providence
- How much do you know about the procedures performed at MSJ's Providence Breast Centre?
- Get ready for patient safety week!
- The results of the Staff Sick Time Survey are in!
- Volunteer Resources World Food Day Initiative 2016
- It’s Autumn Bike to Work Week next week (October 24 to 30), and we want to see you on your bike!
- Tips For Making New Habits Stick
- HEARR Webinar - Finding Compassionate Care in the Face of Violence: Caring for Patients who Cause us Harm
- Looking for a winner every two weeks!