Learn about climate change, AI and the future of health care
Submitted by Christine Lyon, Communications Specialist, PHCRI
Dr. Alec Balasescu, Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Urban Studies, SFU and Evaluation Specialist, CST Project, will speak at the next Work in Progress Seminar, presented by The Centre for Health Evaluation and Outcome Sciences (CHÉOS). His presentation will focus on preparation needed to respond to the effects that artificial intelligence and climate change will have on population health and health care systems.
When: Wednesday April 11, 12-1pm
Where: Hurlburt Auditorium, St. Paul’s Hospital
Topic: Climate Change, Artificial Intelligence, and the Future of Health Care
This talk is open to everyone and a light lunch will be served. Visit the event webpage or see the attached poster below for more information.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Discover three ways our pharmacy team is making a difference in our patient care experience
- Share the love, refer a friend!
- Celebrate Dianne Doyle's retirement at SPH
- Flu prevention policy still in effect
- Going live with Cerner at the Vancouver Pharmacy Production Centre
- Fueling up for a successful Sun Run – four tips for newbie runners