Learn how to navigate and reduce work fatigue!
Submitted by Aggie Black
Attend a complementary workshop and learn the various strategies for nurses to reduce work fatigue on Wednesday, October 31. Researchers from McGill University will offer their evidence-based suggestions and tips for reducing the fatigue associated with shift work. Bring your lunch to this drop-in workshop and join us for a day of learning!
- Date: Wednesday, October 31
- Time: 11:45 AM -12:45 PM
- Location: St. Paul's Hospital
- Room: Conference Room 7
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Our 7-Year plan won't build itself. Your input is needed!
- Dr. Christy Sutherland is B.C.’s Family Physician of the Year
- PHC's Pain Management Initiative Committee holds successful education day
- It's Eye Health Month: here are six proven ways to save your sight
- The Doctors Are In Podcast: Benefits of implementing a clinical information system
- Improving stroke care at Providence
- October's Ethics Case of the Month is here!
- 50 years of saving lives through organ donation and transplant in BC
- Scaffolding, Stars and High Spirits: Lights of Hope set-up day is this Saturday
- New study reveals benefits of coffee drinking for rosacea patients
- New staff discount – RIDE Cycle Club
- The shortest route to better health and wellness? Change One Thing!
- Magazine donation request
- SPH Cafeteria Menu from October 29 to November 2
- Hoo hoo goes the owl, down to St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop!