Life runs in cycles... Joy will come!
Submitted by Lily Derksen, Manager, St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop
Do you have the January blues? Is life tough these days? Check out our new inspiring banners on our "Zen" wall - it might be just the thing you need on your wall to help you through the day! Do you have an injury, feel stressed, or need relaxation? Try on our anti-stress ultra shoulder wraps from our local Warm Buddy company from North Vancouver! Or how about a massage hairbrush, or almond oil hand masks to rejuvenate? Come down to St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop and see all we have in stock to help you feel better!
Our hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday: 12 noon - 4 p.m.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Join the 2018 PHC Practice-Based Research Challenge!
- The role of humour, music and human touch in residential care
- New website aims to improve mental health and wellness for young people in B.C.
- 'I don’t call it elder care, I call it living'
- Final call for BC Health Care Award nominations
- The Doctors Are In podcast: They’re back
- Facing Horizons Together: Heart and Lung Health FEST 2018
- You can do it! Here are 5 quit smoking tips that worked for me
- Dear EFAP: I'm too tired to talk to my partner at night
- PICNet Educational Conference: Registration discount extended to January 26
- 10 things you get for free: Part 2
- Used book sale! $1 each
- Resolve to connect with someone new
- The Care Connection newsletter for January is now online