The Long Service Recognition intranet site is now live!
Submitted by Rick Moyneur, director Human Resources
2015 Long Service Recognition is a time to say ‘thank you’ and to celebrate. Visit our intranet site for all the details on this year’s celebrations.
Did you know?
- Long Service Recognition 2015 recipient letters will be mailed to staff February 2016.
- From late April through to end of May, Providence Health Care will “roll out the red carpet” at Long Service events across the organization to celebrate the dedication, loyal service and commitment of our staff.
How can you join in on the events?
Long Service recipients will receive information in their letter on how to RSVP for the specific event for their site. All staff are welcome to join the site celebrations and recognition events for our Long Service recipients for 2015.
To learn more about Long Service Recognition at Providence, including a list of the scheduled events, please visit the Recognition at Providence site on PHC Connect.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- The Eating Disorders program brings awareness during PEDAW
- Let’s talk about the new St. Paul’s Hospital and the health of our communities
- Call for Mission Award nominations – individuals & team
- Pink Shirt Day at Providence Health Care
- Employee Expense Reimbursement Requirements
- National #hcsmca Symposium for Health Care + Digital Communication
- Our Fav Apps - PHC psychologists weigh in!
- Interrupting the Stigma for Provincial Eating Disorder Awareness Week
- Random Coffee connects you with someone new!
- Eating disorders affect individuals of all ages, ethnicities, and genders
- Make the most of Family Day by getting active and living healthy
- Psychology Month talk schedule
- Choose the stairs for Heart Health
- Bringing Mom Home
- I bought a new car!
- Thank you!
- Happy Chinese New Years from St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop!