Looking for a winner every two weeks!
Submitted by Bonny Bung, annual campaign officer Tapestry Foundation for Health Care
Whether you work as a nurse or care aide, in patient records or the procedure room – anywhere you are, wherever you work, we invite you to join the PHC Staff 50/50 Lottery. We have players who work at facilities in Vancouver, New Westminster, Richmond, Squamish and even Prince George! No matter where you work, you can give back in a meaningful way to support patient and resident care at PHC sites supported by Tapestry Foundation. As long as you are a part-time or full-time employee of PHC, you are eligible to play.
The PHC Staff 50/50 Lottery is played through a payroll deduction starting at $5 per entry into the draw. You can have multiple entries by paying $10, $15 or $20 per paycheck. Your entry fee is deducted each bi-weekly pay period for a total of 26 draws throughout the year - there's a chance you could win over $1,000 every two weeks!
Visit www.phcstafflottery.com to sign up today!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Check-in to Win
- Providence Health Care and partners team up with China’s BGI to Accelerate Precision Medicine
- Dr. Rachelle Bernacki to host special rounds on Serious Illness Care Conversations
- VIDEO: Physicians and clinicians provide input on new clinical information system
- Measuring the effectiveness of Patient and Family Centred Care at Providence
- How much do you know about the procedures performed at MSJ's Providence Breast Centre?
- Get ready for patient safety week!
- The results of the Staff Sick Time Survey are in!
- Volunteer Resources World Food Day Initiative 2016
- It’s Autumn Bike to Work Week next week (October 24 to 30), and we want to see you on your bike!
- Tips For Making New Habits Stick
- Leadership Program for Physicians and Leaders in Long Term Care - early bird pricing ends soon!
- HEARR Webinar - Finding Compassionate Care in the Face of Violence: Caring for Patients who Cause us Harm