Lower Mainland EVS (Housekeeping) Satisfaction Survey
Submitted by Dan Jackson, Regional Director, Housekeeping and Waste Services
Please take five minutes to complete this anonymous survey regarding EVS (Housekeeping) Satisfaction within the Lower Mainland, thank you.
LMC BISS Housekeeping is conducting this survey with staff on the perception of cleanliness in your work area and the overall cleanliness of the facility. The results of this survey will be used to evaluate the quality of service being provided at the locations across the Health Authorities, and to strive for improvement.
We are looking for feedback from all stakeholders, but are particularly interested in feedback from frontline employees.
Please be assured that any information you provide will only be used for the purposes of this study. BISS will combine your answers with those of other participants and your specific responses will never be examined on an individual basis. The survey will close on Monday, August 6.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Everything you need to know about Biomedical Engineering
- CST Coastal Go-Live: Thank YOU Note
- The latest issue of Promise magazine has hit the stands!
- The ten foot diet – enjoy the fruits (or herbs or lettuce) of your labour all summer long, no yard required
- Apply for the Enhanced Patient Care Grant before May 31
- Nursing education day explores women's cardiac health