Magazine donation request
Submitted by Jennifer Kennedy, Coordinator, Volunteer Resources
It's not spring, although the weather could have fooled us! If you are looking to do some "spring" cleaning, Volunteer Resources is looking for magazine donations for our patient library of any of the following types of magazines:
- Entertainment (People, Us Weekly, Variety, Billboard, etc.)
- Fashion (Fashion, Elle, Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, InStyle, Marie Claire, GQ, etc.)
- Health (Women's Health, Men's Health, Shape, Alive, Chatelaine, etc.)
- Sports (ESPN, Sporting News, The Hockey News, Sportsnet Magazine, etc.)
- Fitness (Canadian Health & Lifestyle, Fitness, Shape, etc.)
Book donations are also welcome. Hard and soft cover novels (no text books please!)
Please drop off your magazine and book donations to the staff at the Office of Volunteer Resources, Burrard Level 2, B274 between 8:00am and 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
Thank you for your support and contributions!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Our 7-Year plan won't build itself. Your input is needed!
- Dr. Christy Sutherland is B.C.’s Family Physician of the Year
- PHC's Pain Management Initiative Committee holds successful education day
- It's Eye Health Month: here are six proven ways to save your sight
- The Doctors Are In Podcast: Benefits of implementing a clinical information system
- Improving stroke care at Providence
- October's Ethics Case of the Month is here!
- 50 years of saving lives through organ donation and transplant in BC
- Scaffolding, Stars and High Spirits: Lights of Hope set-up day is this Saturday
- New study reveals benefits of coffee drinking for rosacea patients
- New staff discount – RIDE Cycle Club
- The shortest route to better health and wellness? Change One Thing!
- Learn how to navigate and reduce work fatigue!
- SPH Cafeteria Menu from October 29 to November 2
- Hoo hoo goes the owl, down to St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop!