March SPH Vendor Program lineup
Submitted by Cassie Tayler, admin assistant Volunteer Resources
Did you know that St. Paul’s Hospital has a great Vendor Program?
Located just before the cafeteria entrance on Providence Level 4, every Thursday we have great vendors selling interesting and unique gifts and crafts.
A percentage of their sales are returned back to the hospital, to support scholarships for our amazing volunteers and patient programs.
Here's who is coming for March 2016:
Thursday, March 3 – Casual Chic Couture
Thursday, March 10 – Dr. Segal’s Compression Socks
Thursday, March 17 – Option House Ltd.
Thursday, March 24 – JP Jewelry
Thursday, March 31 – Casual Chic Couture
Stop by on any of these dates between 9am – 5pm!
Casual Chic Couture
Canadian designer, Tonia Debellis, can turn the most causal of clothing into something that is both comfortable and chic by adding a touch of edginess and drama to your everyday wardrobe. 100% Canadian made. The imported fashions come from different companies in Canada as well.
Dr. Segal’s Compression Socks
Founded in 2012 in Vancouver BC, and designed by a Surgeon with over 20 years experience treating patients with vein disease, Dr. Segal’s makes fashionable, technically advanced compression socks for the effective relief of tired, achy, swollen legs. So whether you are a bus driver, hairdresser, cashier, chef, server, nurse, athlete, traveler or pregnant mom, Dr. Segal’s Compression Socks can make your legs feel and look fabulous everyday.
JP Jewelry Designs
Created in 2004. Many of the jewelry designs are one-of-a-kind and include pendants, bracelets and earrings. The collection encompasses a variety of semi-precious gemstones, fresh water pearls, Swarovski crystals and sterling silver components.
Option House Ltd.
For a fun variety of socks and leggings look no further than Option House. Offering a huge selection of women socks, men socks, wool socks, fashions socks, tights, leg warmers, knee high socks and quality leggings. Affordable prices and huge selection.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Providence in Pink!
- Grow your RN education with PHC's Education Seats program
- Two new academic scholarships honour Dr. Charles Kerr
- Fiscal Year End - Important Deadlines
- Meet CST’s New Chief Information Officer
- The top 5 things I learned at Learning to Live with Heart Failure
- Enthusiasm and Cardiac health with CICU nurse Jennifer Gibson
- Tell us how you get to work and you could win!
- Used Book Sale! - All books $1
- Happy 70th Birthday to Marilee, St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop Volunteer!
- Celebrate Research Annual Public Lecture: The Big Picture: Imaging in Research
- Registration now open for 2016 Canadian Women's Heart Health Summit