March vendor tables announced
Submitted by Tanya Fitzpatrick, Coordinator, Volunteer Resources
Mark your calendars!
Located just before the cafeteria entrance on Providence Level 4, on Thursdays we have great vendors selling interesting and unique gifts. A percentage of their sales are returned back to the hospital to support scholarships for our amazing volunteers and patient programs.
- Thursday, March 1 - Boca Raton Jewelry
- Thursday, March 15 - Canadian In-Home Care Assistance
- Thursday, March 22 - Colour by Amber Jewelry
- Thursday, March 29 - Casual Chic Clothing
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Pink Shirt Day - Next Week!
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2018 Unsung Hero Awards!
- After heart surgery, Rick Moyneur is enjoying life one day at a time
- Holy Family Hospital Residence rings in the Lunar New Year with luck, laughs and dumplings
- Are you looking to make a lasting positive change in your work environment? Join the QI Challenge!
- Toddlers should tune out
- Don't be stressed about your stress test!
- People Helping People
- Dear EFAP: My old college flame recently moved to town
- Your Health on the Go: Think Digital
- Last chance to recognize a PHC scientist for their outstanding research
- Nomination deadline for Professional Practice Awards extended to April 9
- Nominate early for chance to win two tickets and one night at the Fairmont Waterfront!
- Writing winning (hopefully!) award applications
- Just how bad is all that sugar for your heart?
- Gender-based violence – A free, online course for health sector workers
- Templeton Stroke Recovery Branch helps outpatients in the community
- Last chance to "spread some love" for a chance to win a $25 gift card!