A message from Green + Leaders
Submitted by Sally Lee, Communications Coordinator, Communications & Public Affairs
Happy September Green+Leaders!
To kick-off the 2019/20 Green+Leaders year, I am so excited to share the new Green+Leader Recruitment and Promotional Assets. Above you will see Gigi Wong, G+L and Clinical Pharmacist, share her story and positive impact she has had on the environment, by being a part of this network, collaborating with others. This is the key message we want to share with you about the Green+Leaders: Together, we empower change initiative.
Over the coming weeks, you will see these assets pop up in various other health care organizations' news platforms. We look forward to sharing these assets and spreading the word about the network.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Coming soon! Pre-booking by email for shifts up to 16 weeks in advance means more time and less stress for staff
- Update on CST at PHC
- Special Update on the New St. Paul's
- Come meet the PHC Research Institute
- From The Daily Scan: First-of-its-kind guideline sets out best practices for delivering injectable opioid agonist treatment
- We hope this never happens, but we have to be prepared for it
- 5 Minute Rounds at PHC
- ICYMI: vacation planning opens on Monday, Sept. 30!
- Lights of Hope kicks off with cookies!
- From The Daily Scan: What is the inner-ear disorder that sent Andrew Weaver to the hospital?
- From The Daily Scan: St. Paul’s physician and researcher wins Medical Council of Canada
- Change One Thing (for your health & wellness while at work) challenge during Healthy Workplace Month in October!
- Dear EFAP: I'm a perfectionist and it's getting in the way of my work-life balance
- Warm Buddies are back at the Gift Shop!