The Most Reverend J. Michael Miller to celebrate Mass and tour St. Paul's Hospital
Submitted by Pam Seeley, admin assistant Spiritual Health & Clinical Pastoral Education Program
The Most Reverend J. Michael Miller is coming to SPH on Sunday, May 1st to celebrate Mass, as well as tour the hospital after Mass.
All are welcome to attend.
Concelebrant: Father Rajesh Madtha, OCD
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Pharmacists Enhancing Patient Care
- We asked PHC staff: What does patient and family centred care look like to you?
- Have you watched PHC's new patient and family centred care videos?
- Mark Your Calendars!
- 5 in 5: Top Questions Answered
- I am alive because of you
- The healing power of a pup
- Meet the Special Hematology team
- Join us for Interdisciplinary Education: Patient and Family Centred Care
- Trauma Distinction status awarded to PHC
- UpnGo with ParticipACTION pilot project at the Residential Sites
- Kidney transplant recipient and donor to run Klondike Road Relay
- Mental Health Week May 2-8
- Honoria Conway Fashion Show
- National Immunization Awareness week at PHC
- Your Chance to Win Every Two Weeks
- Bike to Work Week is only a month away. Join a team and win prizes!
- Sodexo Retail Customer Preference Survey
- Win this car and support seniors’ care!
- May 1st to 7th is Emergency Preparedness Week!
- Meet the SPH vendors for May!
- Come Buy Your Mother's Day Gifts at SPH Gift Shop!