Mother's Day is this Sunday, May 13
Submitted by Lily Derksen, Manager, St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop
Spoil your mother, and show how much you care!
Come on down to SPH Gift Shop and MSJ Gift Shop to find a unique gift. Our gifts range from boxes of Roger’s chocolates, flowers, cards, Elle Madera jewelry, Warm Buddy spa items and more - the list is endless!
Or, you can also spoil yourself! We have Ultra shoulder wraps, Relaxus face and feet masks, massage balls. You need to come by and see them!
SPH Gift Shop Hours are:
- Mon – Fri, 8am – 8pm
- Sat & Sun, 12 – 4pm
MSJ Gift Shop Hours are:
- Mon – Fri 10am – 6pm
- Sat & Sun 10 – 5pm
Note: We will be closed on Monday, May 21, for Victoria Day.
Help us spread the word that we are a worthy cause!
Thank you for helping us raise funds for patient care and programs at St. Paul’s Hospital and Mt. Saint Joseph Hospital!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Japanese couple celebrates Mother's Day with the birth of their "little cherry blossom" at St. Paul's new maternity clinic
- We're celebrating National Nursing Week - #YESThisIsNursing
- Exploring PHC's nursing leadership paths
- The unveiling of the Spiritual Journey of the Shaman painting
- New site at St. Paul's helps save lives
- How a lost brooch became the final piece to a touching wedding blessing in the CICU
- "Keeping the Light Shining" - Capstone Conference held at Vandusen's Floral Hall
- Eye clinic provides life changing care in the Downtown East Side
- Dr. Herbert Fitterman: an eye on the future
- PHC researchers funded in Health Professional-Investigator competition
- Enter the #GetLoud contest - support the conversation about mental health
- The Foundry shares real stories from young adults about mental health
- How communicatively accessible are your health care services?
- Sign up today for the commuter challenge!
- Don't forget to register for Research Day
- Apply for the Enhanced Patient Care Grant before May 31
- Care Connection for May is now online
- SPH Cafeteria Menu May 14 - 20
- Do not recycle these common plastic recycling contaminants