New Hospital Shuttle Service Alert - Check Before You Go
Submitted by Eiselle Omampo, coordinator, transportation demand management and commuter choices, Lower Mainland Integrated Protection Services - Parking, Access and Commuter Services
Have you heard of the new hospital shuttle service alert beginning May 16, 2017 for the following services?
- BC Children's and Women's Hospital Staff Shuttle
- Central Surrey Health Shuttle
- Royal Columbian Hospital Staff Shuttle
For questions or comments for the above services, please contact the Lower Mainland Integrated Protection Services - Commuter Services at Eiselle.Omampo@fraserhealth.ca.
Did you know...
- Central Surrey Health Shuttle was first introduced on September 4, 2012. To date, it has facilitated the transfers of 166,689 employees, patients and their family members and the delivery of 131 courier packages as of April 31, 2017.
- BC Children's and Women's Hospital Staff Shuttle has been running for four years now and has facilitated 382,133 transfers since May 2013 until April 31, 2017.
- The Royal Hospital Columbian Hospital was only introduced on February 14, 2017 but has already facilitated 16,471 employee transfers as of April 31, 2017.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- PHC Gears Up for Accreditation 2017
- Participate in City of Vancouver + new St. Paul's planning process online now
- Automated Shift Callout – What’s next?
- Megamorphosis Pre-Work Preambles at Brock Fahrni
- Kidney Krew thanks nurses
- It’s all about the socks!
- Nominate People and Projects That Made Health Care Better!
- Physio Month Profile: Shauna Gould
- Mother’s Day Miracle: Multiple St. Paul’s medical teams save life of pregnant BC mom and her baby
- Brilliant fundraiser moving to Spring 2018
- Donate to support youth and your gift will be doubled!
- Get a coffee mate. Chat. Repeat
- Rapid Access Addiction Clinic at St. Paul’s redefining treatment for problematic substance use
- Nurse’s long-lost keepsake at centre of mother-son story that spans six decades
- Aboriginal Awareness Week: May 23 - 27
- A screening success
- How well do you know Occupational Health & Safety?
- 2-in-1 Handbags Back by Popular Demand!