New Instagram Account and Facebook for St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop!
Submitted by Lily Derksen, manager St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop
Are you on Instagram? You can follow us on Instagram now! Check out our new account at: stpauls_giftshop
Also like us on our facebook page! You can be part of our social media campaign by spreading the word to everyone in Vancouver that they can come and support us! Tell your friends, colleagues, family and neighbours, that they can come and buy unique one-of-a-kind gifts, pretty and funny greeting cards, beautiful handbags, jewelry, Roger’s Chocolates, Warm Buddy items and more, all the while helping fund patient care and programs at St. Paul’s Hospital! We also have many wonderful volunteers that help run the Gift Shop! Thank them for their support, too!
- Mon – Fri: 8am – 8pm
- Sat & Sun: 12 – 4pm
Thanks for your support and help in spreading the word!
Follow us on Instagram: stpauls_giftshop
Thank you for making a difference by helping us raise funds for patient care and programs at St. Paul's Hospital!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- 10 Year Milestone Marked at the 2017 Scotiabank Feast of Fortune
- Innovative safety solutions for residents with dementia “Spark” funding grants for Providence
- Pain Matters: Megamorphosis pre-work at Youville
- Take the privacy course and Confidentiality Undertaking for your chance to win
- The inside scoop on PHC's Respect Sessions
- Fiscal Year End – Important Deadlines
- One week left!
- 5 reasons to nominate a colleague for a Mission Award
- Nominate a scientist in our organization for the PHC Research and Mission Award
- PHC Psychologists present: Psychological Well-Being in the Health Care Workplace
- Your heart health is in your hands - Mental Health and Heart Health
- February HEARR Webinar - Healthy Heart, Healthy Pregnancy
- PHC Recycling Champion: Meet Kay McQueen
- Care Connection for February now online!