New Pacific Blue Cross Forms Effective April 1, 2016
Submitted by Arwinder Sandhu, Employee Records and Benefits Associate Employee Records and Benefits
Effective April 1, 2016, Pacific Blue Cross has rolled out the following new forms:
• Pacific Blue Cross Group Enrollment Form
• Pacific Blue Cross Group Change Form
• Pacific Blue Cross Application for Over Age Dependent Form
These forms can be found on PHC Connect under http://phc-connect/hr/Benefits/benefitap...
For any information regarding these forms, please contact Employee Records and Benefits at employeeRBsupport@hssbc.ca or 604-297-8683 option 1.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Results of world’s first study on new treatment for heroin addiction
- Landmark Partnership to Promote Cardiovascular Health
- National Volunteer Week – April 10th-16th
- St. Paul’s leading the way with innovative kidney transplant pairing program
- A special THANK YOU to our volunteers from the Gift Shop!
- A Carnival for Seniors