Nominate your teammate or project by July 15!
Submitted by PHC's Health Care Awards Committee
BC Patient Safety & Quality Council has thrown the nomination doors open for the 2019 Quality Awards.
Nominations are due July 15, which gives you just over two weeks to draft a submission to highlight a culture-changing project you're part of, a leader you're inspired by, and/or a patient, caregiver or family member who is making a difference.
Let's celebrate the PHC people and projects that have improved the quality of health care in BC!
Last year, PHC was recognized three times for our culture-changing work. Get a refresher on the people and teams whose amazing contributions were celebrated here.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- This just in! PHC launches its own digital news source
- Powered by the gift of life - St. Paul’s Hospital transplant recipients compete at the Canadian Transplant Games
- Downtown BIA pays visit to St. Paul's Overdose Prevention Site
- Innovation and Translational Research Award winners announced
- Big Changes Coming to Webmail
- PHC teams and individuals win 2018 BC Health Care Awards
- For patients, by patients – new web resource for heart patients launches July 1
- Dr. Don Sin appointed new HLI Director
- Mindfulness plays an important role in healthy aging
- Explore this year's Annual Report
- Call for nominations!
- CST Assessment Survey
- Operational Excellence and Transformation in our Medicine Program
- “Reporter Accolade” Award of the Month
- Tired of feeling tired? RSVP for a presentation on the power of sleep
- Dear EFAP: how to deal with relationship cycling
- SPH Cafeteria Menu from July 2 - 6
- Happy Canada Day from St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop!
- Lower Mainland EVS (Housekeeping) Satisfaction Survey
- SPH July Vendors