The November issue of the Care Connection is out!
Submitted by Gary Cody, admin assistant Professional Practice & Nursing
This month, two feature stories - PHC Journal Clubs, and Meet the PICs (Performance Improvement Consultants). As well, Diabetes Awareness Month, nutrition screening on admission, PHC online/classroom violence prevention training, and much, much more. To read us is to love us!
Click here to read the newest Care Connection.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Family Doctor Week: Celebrating Family Medicine at PHC
- VIDEO: Workshop showcases Maternity module of prototype clinical information system
- From Isolation to Hope to Joy: A Lung Transplant Recipient’s Journey
- It’s not too late to take the Check-in Survey
- November Ethics Case of the Month is here
- Take a survey & help improve sign language interpretation services in BC health care
- Renal Dietitians, with the help of volunteers, host a pizza tasting for hemodialysis patients
- Shake on it-commit to talking about men's mental health in November
- Registration is closing! Annual Leadership Program for Physicians and Leaders in Long Term Care
- Healthy Workplace Month-Change One Thing Contest Winners
- It is Time to Remember