November's Ethics Case of the Month is here!
Submitted by Ethics Services
Thank you for casting your votes in last month’s case. To see what your colleagues thought, click here.
Congratulations to last month’s Ethics Case of the Month winners Elisa Chavez and Lexy Wislow please email Elizabeth Turtle at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Share your perspectives with us about this month’s case for a chance to win one of two monthly prizes!
Note: the voting feature does not work with Safari browsers.
Ethics Case of the Month is an initiative from Ethics Services to help you navigate ethical dilemmas that you might come across in day-to-day patient care.
Every month Ethics Services will bring you:
- Case based scenarios
- Complex decision-making
- Contemporary ethics dilemmas
Comment with your first and last name on the last page of the Ethics Case of the Month with your thoughts, concerns and insights on the case to be entered to win a monthly prize.
Ready to try this month's Ethics Case of the Month? Follow the link below to get started!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- What you need to know to welcome our Accreditation surveyors
- Another first for PHC
- Nominations open for the Heart Centre's 2018 Unsung Heroes award
- It's Change Day!
- St. Paul's Maternity celebrates World Prematurity Day with special blanket for jaundiced newborns
- Lest We Forget - Remembrance Day at Brock Fahrni