Submitted by Tanya Fitzpatrick, Coordinator, Volunteer Resources
Mark your calendars! St. Paul's Hospital's Vendor Tables are back for the month of October.
Our October 2018 vendors are coming to St. Paul's Hospital. The vendors are located just before the cafeteria entrance on Providence Level 4 at SPH. On Thursdays we have great vendors coming in and selling interesting and unique gifts. A percentage of their sales are returned back to the hospital, to support scholarships for our amazing volunteers and patient programs - support a great cause!
Vendor Table Dates & Names
- Thursday, October 4th: Clogs for Comfort
- Thursday, October 11th: Magpies Nest Jewelry
- Thursday, October 18th: Usbourne Books
- Thursday, October 25th: JP Jewelry
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Congenital heart disease: From 95% death rate to 95% survival rate
- St. Paul’s Hospital Rapid Access Addiction Clinic celebrates two years of helping people with substance use problems
- SLT Roles and Transitions Update from Fiona Dalton
- Dr. John Webb honoured for advancing interventional cardiovascular medicine
- Food for thought: what keeps hospital patients from eating?
- Orange Shirt Day: A Colour of Hope and Reconciliation
- Electronic pay statements for Providence staff to start on November 23
- Healthy Workplace Month: A great time to “Change One Thing” for your health and wellness
- The Lights of Hope Cookie Kick-Off returns! Baking your day better and raising dough for St. Paul’s greatest needs
- SPH Cafeteria Menu from October 1 - 5
- Fall is Here!