Only two weeks to go! Get your tickets today for this Brilliant event
Submitted by St. Paul's Foundation
Congratulations to Heather Southam, winner of the St. Paul’s Foundation Brilliant ticket giveaway! Heather will receive two tickets to the event of the season - a night of fashion, art and dance that supports St. Paul’s continued leadership in mental health and addiction medicine for the thousands of patients who urgently need care, each year.
Brilliant 2016 promises to be a visual feast - the theme is “Into the Gallery,” featuring fashion inspired by famous artists and their masterpieces. From canvas to runway, Brilliant will celebrate the talent of Van Gogh to Andy Warhol, the stories that inspire their work and the beauty that can come while suffering.
Some of Vancouver’s most celebrated creatives help bring St. Paul’s Brilliant to life. The evening will be emceed by radio personality Jonny Staub, and feature a live auction led by dynamic auctioneer, Howard Blank, and a runway extravaganza of fashion and dance, all capped off by dancing to a set by Girl on Wax.
Don’t miss out! You too can be a part of this important night by purchasing your tickets at www.brilliant.helpstpauls.com
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- ASP Your App
- Help us support over 250 individuals in need this September
- VIDEO: Clinicians test-drive an early prototype of new clinical information system
- Calling All Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Midwives; Health Information Management Needs Your Input
- A candlelight tribute to our veterans
- Quality Forum 2017 - Call for Abstracts Closes Tomorrow!
- Patients to exhibit their handiwork on September 10
- St. Paul’s transplant recipient running Yukon road race to raise funds and awareness of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Register now for the 13th Annual Leadership Program for Physicians and Leaders in LTC
- September, a Good Time to Revisit New Year's Resolutions
- $1,000+ up for grabs every two weeks!
- Today is World Physical Therapy Day!
- World Sepsis Day - September 13
- PHC to Kick Off with Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- It’s not too late to drive with the top down!
- Care Connection for September is online!