Participate in City of Vancouver + new St. Paul's planning process online now
Submitted by St. Paul's Redevelopment
Phase 3 of the City of Vancouver’s policy statement process for the new St. Paul's is nearing completion. We’d like to thank those of you who took the time to participate in this stage of consultation by visiting an open house or submitting your feedback and ideas online.
Participants learned more about the City of Vancouver's planning process at an open house on Saturday.
Following consultation, the draft set of policies will then be presented by city staff, along with PHC’s preferred concept, to Vancouver City Council for approval. If adopted, the Policy Statement will guide the subsequent rezoning process for the Station Street site.
For more information on the City of Vancouver planning process, please visit: vancouver.ca./newstpauls.
For general information about the new St. Paul’s, please visit: thenewstpauls.ca.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- PHC Gears Up for Accreditation 2017
- Automated Shift Callout – What’s next?
- Megamorphosis Pre-Work Preambles at Brock Fahrni
- Kidney Krew thanks nurses
- It’s all about the socks!
- Nominate People and Projects That Made Health Care Better!
- Physio Month Profile: Shauna Gould
- Mother’s Day Miracle: Multiple St. Paul’s medical teams save life of pregnant BC mom and her baby
- New Hospital Shuttle Service Alert - Check Before You Go
- Brilliant fundraiser moving to Spring 2018
- Donate to support youth and your gift will be doubled!
- Get a coffee mate. Chat. Repeat
- Rapid Access Addiction Clinic at St. Paul’s redefining treatment for problematic substance use
- Nurse’s long-lost keepsake at centre of mother-son story that spans six decades
- Aboriginal Awareness Week: May 23 - 27
- A screening success
- How well do you know Occupational Health & Safety?
- 2-in-1 Handbags Back by Popular Demand!