PHC electronic pay statements are here!
Submitted by Rey Nason, Leader, HR Analytics, Reporting and Support Services, Human Resources
Have you logged in yet to see your pay statement online?
Starting today, PHC staff will no longer receive paper pay statements. Staff now have the added convenience and security of accessing their pay statements online from any computer (at work or off-site).
Simply log in to view your pay statement using the same username and password that you currently use to log in to a computer at work and for other online services like the internal job postings website. You will receive an email notifying you as soon as your pay statement is ready to view, up to three days earlier. You will also be able to access past pay statements up to seven years!
It’s as easy as one, two, three!
Follow the steps below or check out this handy guide.
Access your online pay statements:
- Go to providencehealthcare.org/electronicpay
- Log in with your Network ID and password
- View your pay statement
For access issues, contact Service Desk at vchServiceDesk@phsa.ca or call 604-806-9333 for assistance.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- St. Paul’s Redevelopment Receives Positive Response at Rezoning Open House
- Want the scoop on our pursuit?
- Join us for PHC's second Quality Improvement Challenge celebration
- Last Chance: Get your flu shot before November 29!
- Extra oxygen helps people with lung disease stay active: study
- 5 Minute Rounds at PHC