Last chance to complete the CST Post-Go-Live Survey !
Submitted by PHC and CST Communications
Nearly three months have passed since St. Paul’s, Mount Saint Joseph and Holy Family went live with CST Cerner.
This transition to a single, shared clinical information system is a crucial step in our journey toward digitally enabled health care that improves the safety, quality and consistency of our care.
It has been an enormous undertaking involving the dedication and know-how of everyone at Providence, and it is not over. Work is ongoing to improve the system’s functionality, and we are preparing for Waves 2 and 3 at our remaining sites and clinics.
In the summer of 2018, we asked all Providence staff to complete the CST Assessment Survey in an effort to gather baseline data on the communications and readiness needs of our leaders, our staff and medical staff.
Now, as most of us have had time to learn the new system and our new way of doing things, we’re checking in again. This short five-minute survey seeks to understand how providers, clinicians and staff like you are doing with the new system, devices and workflows, as well as understanding how PHC did implementing the project. Your responses will be anonymous and results will be reported in aggregate only.
Your feedback is valuable to assist the CST Team with resolving current issues, planning for the future and providing insights for those PHC clinics and sites yet to go live.
Thank you very much for sharing your insights with us.
Please participate online by following this link:
The survey officially closes on Tuesday, February 18.
If you have questions about the survey or PHC’s implementation of CST Cerner, please email PHC-CST@providencehealth.bc.ca.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Reminder: Call for Mission & Keeping the Promise Award nominations are now open
- Last call: Nominate a scientist for the 2020 Research & Mission Award
- After breast cancer. After mastectomy. There is hope.
- The Time is Now: MSJ Future Planning
- Women are dying unnecessarily. It's time to “see red”
- Suffix it to say…[PH] labels coming back to Outlook
- Our Nursing Voice
- From The Daily Scan: Eating disorders & the power of self-compassion
- From The Daily Scan: Eggs do not give you a heart disease
- Don't forget to celebrate Pink Shirt Day on February 26
- Learn about the Psychosocial Factors – Psychological Protection
- Attend a CHÉOS Work in Progress Seminar: Engaging Young People in Research, Clinical Care & Policy
- Attend a CGSHE speaker series event on Thursday, February 20!
- 5 Minute Rounds at PHC