Please do the Check-in Survey
Submitted by Checkin@providencehealth.bc.ca
Our 2016 staff Check-in Survey results will help your team and the organization maintain a healthy workplace as we prepare for the changes ahead. The 10-minute survey asks about factors that research has shown have the biggest impact on the comfort and effectiveness of Canadian healthcare workers. THANK YOU to the nearly 1,700 survey participants so far! Your time and thoughtful responses are greatly appreciated.
For the other 3,450 staff, please participate! You can access the survey without email. Use any computer or smart phone to visit PHCsurvey.legermetrics.com. Or, you can find an invitation from Leger Metrics in your work email, and access the survey from the link provided there. Please submit responses by Monday, November 14. We have extended the survey period for one week.
Know that 34 ‘thank you’ prizes are still available. One in every 100 participants wins. Our first two prize winners were Talena Hale, a Clinical Nurse Leader in ABSU at St Paul’s, and Allen-Marie Carbungco, a Biomedical Technician at Lions Gate Hospital. They were featured here. Since then, 15 more lucky survey participants got to choose ‘thank you’ prizes.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Protect yourself and others this Flu season
- This Saturday, Lights of Hope “set up day” starts bright and early for volunteers
- The Stanley Cup of Health Care Awards: Coming to Vancouver
- 5 reasons not to miss Dr. Bernacki’s special rounds on Serious Illness Care Conversations
- BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS Clinical Education program receives national award for their HIV Preceptorship Program
- PHC receives CoachingWise designation
- Nurses at St. Paul’s Hospital and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital now provide take-home naloxone kits to acute-care patients
- Registration is open for PICNet's 2017 Educational Conference
- Dr. Rodney Andrew receives the 2016 Family Physician of the Year award
- Happy 70th Birthday to Beverly, a Fabulous Gift Shop Volunteer!
- Antibiotic Awareness Week is November 14 – 20, 2016.
- PHC Medical Imaging Technologists Celebrate MRT Week at MSJ and SPH
- Movember- A Month Dedicated to Men's Health & Wellness
- Tackling waste from patient kitchens: amazing savings achieved across the Lower Mainland
- Living well with diabetes public health forum