Print Shop: Temporary Closure
Submitted by Kate McNamee, Practice Consultant, Professional Practice and Nursing
The Print Shop at St. Paul's is closed temporarily, effective immediately.
Please circulate among your staff and employees who frequently use print shop services.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, all orders for printing cannot be processed. An update regarding a planned reopening will be provided as soon as possible.
In the interim, please do not place any orders that are non-urgent. All requests for forms through Forms Support will be triaged by urgency and requesters will be provided a PDF that can be printed at Royal Printers or an external print shop of your choosing. External print costs are the responsibility of the requesting department.
Thank you in advance for your patience.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- A Transformation in Elder Care
- How Maternity Services and Spiritual Health partnered to create a special space for prayer, meditation and breastfeeding women
- 'Being Providence' - Providence in the Park brings staff, volunteers and communities together
- What you need to know before cannabis is legalized
- St. Paul's Eating Disorders Program kicks off annual education series
- Canadian Malnutrition Week recap, photos and more!