Printing Department closed March 27-April 3
Submitted by Kate McNamee , Practice Consultant, Care Experience
The Printing Department will be closed from March 27 to April 3 for vacation.
Please place your orders by March 16 to ensure delivery by the end of March.
Kate McNamee MSN, RN, CHPCN (C)
Practice Consultant – Care Experience
604-682-2344 local 69345
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Why do women donate more kidneys than men?
- HUB ED – a commemorative day
- Q&A with Dr. Gil Kimel, head of palliative care, Providence Health Care
- DYK the benefits of eating together?
- March 14 is Dietitians Day!
- Hear Dr. Sarah Munro speak about birth after caesarean section
- Reminder: Join the next meeting of the Knowledge Translation Community of Practice
- Overdose crisis: Pharmacists’ role in combating opioid addiction
- Last chance to recognize a PHC scientist for their outstanding research
- Last call for Mission Award nominations
- Money Makeover: Newly divorced and learning how to get retirement ready
- Does the government REALLY owe you money?
- Pink Take 5 Café
- Used book sale: $1 each
- Celebrate St. Paddy's with 50-cent buttons!