Psychology month public lectures announced
Submitted by Anne Howson, Registered Psychologist, IDC - Urban Health
February is Psychology Month and at Providence we use the month to tell the story of psychology. Throughout the month we'll be posting stories about Psychologyand how this crucial resource is used across PHC. To get geared up for the month, we have the BC Psychological Association's public lecture schedule!
PHC's Psychologists will also be hosting information tables:
- February 6, 7,14, 20, 27 and 28 at 12pm-1pm - outside of the St. Paul's Hospital cafeteria
- Februay 14 at 12pm-1pm - Mount Saint Joseph Hospital Cafeteria
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Lights, camera, celebrate! PHC Long Service Awards starring our 2017 recipients
- 'The love of my life was sacrificing a piece of himself to help me get better'
- 'The staff continue to exceed expectations,' says son, of mother’s care at Mount Saint Joseph Hospital
- St. Paul's Gift Shop takes steps to curb rampant shoplifting
- 6 tips to create a safe workplace and reduce theft
- Online paycheques coming soon for PHC staff
- Dr. Krahn and team receive $772,650 CIHR project grant
- The Doctors Are In podcast: Getting ready for go-live
- On January 31, let's talk about mental health
- Physiotherapy 101: Top tips to stay healthy on the slopes this winter
- Buy your tickets for Scotiabank Feast of Fortune!
- Take part in PEDAW 2018!
- Time to test your brain - Ethics Case of the Month is here!
- Dear EFAP: My new man needs a makeover!
- New standards outline payment amounts to use when engaging people with substance use experience
- Data Privacy Day 2018: Are you using your mobile devices safely?
- Catch of the month!
- Writing winning (hopefully!) award applications
- Register now for the Geriatric Services Conference and be entered to win a tablet
- St. Paul's Hospital needs magazine donations
- SPH February vendors announced
- Have a Buddha-full weekend!