Quality Forum 2017 - Call for Abstracts Closes Tomorrow!
Submitted by PHC's Health Care Awards Committee
The call for abstracts for Quality Forum 2017 closes tomorrow, Friday, September 9. But don't worry - that's still plenty of time to put together a submission!
All it takes is 3 easy steps:
1) Decide if your idea is a seed (a new project that's too young to have results) or a sprout (an initiative that's underway, or has results to share).
2) Then joint down the key points in 300 words, or less.
3) Hit submit!
About the Quality Forum
Organized by the BC Patient Safety & Quality Council (BCPSQC), the Quality Forum will take place March 1 to 3, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver. Participants represent the entire health care spectrum – from physicians, pharmacists and nurses to quality improvement professionals, executives, administrators, students and patients.
Contact QualityForum@bcpsqc.ca or 604-668-8224 if you have any questions.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- ASP Your App
- Help us support over 250 individuals in need this September
- VIDEO: Clinicians test-drive an early prototype of new clinical information system
- Calling All Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Midwives; Health Information Management Needs Your Input
- A candlelight tribute to our veterans
- Only two weeks to go! Get your tickets today for this Brilliant event
- Patients to exhibit their handiwork on September 10
- St. Paul’s transplant recipient running Yukon road race to raise funds and awareness of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Register now for the 13th Annual Leadership Program for Physicians and Leaders in LTC
- September, a Good Time to Revisit New Year's Resolutions
- $1,000+ up for grabs every two weeks!
- Today is World Physical Therapy Day!
- World Sepsis Day - September 13
- PHC to Kick Off with Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- It’s not too late to drive with the top down!
- Care Connection for September is online!