Register now for the 13th Annual Leadership Program for Physicians and Leaders in LTC
Submitted by Anna Haliakova, Secretary Centre for Healthy Aging & Centre for Practitioner Renewal
Centre for Healthy Aging at Providence Presents the 13th Annual Leadership Program for Physicians and Leaders in Long Term Care.
This leadership development program provides a unique opportunity to come together to learn, problem solve, network and address issues and challenges specific to LTC in Canada. The program, featuring two full days of interactive presentations, panel discussions and informal networking opportunities, aims to stimulate discussion and provide practical solutions to issues that are common to many of Canada’s LTC sites.
Dates: December 2 – 3, 2016
Location & Accommodation: Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites, 1763 Comox Street, Vancouver BC
Early Bird Deadline: October 28, 2016
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- ASP Your App
- Help us support over 250 individuals in need this September
- VIDEO: Clinicians test-drive an early prototype of new clinical information system
- Calling All Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Midwives; Health Information Management Needs Your Input
- A candlelight tribute to our veterans
- Quality Forum 2017 - Call for Abstracts Closes Tomorrow!
- Only two weeks to go! Get your tickets today for this Brilliant event
- Patients to exhibit their handiwork on September 10
- St. Paul’s transplant recipient running Yukon road race to raise funds and awareness of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- September, a Good Time to Revisit New Year's Resolutions
- $1,000+ up for grabs every two weeks!
- Today is World Physical Therapy Day!
- World Sepsis Day - September 13
- PHC to Kick Off with Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- It’s not too late to drive with the top down!
- Care Connection for September is online!