Resolve to connect with someone new
Submitted by Random Coffee Initiative, Connector, Learning & Organizational Change
Each month, people from different areas of Providence Health Care are introduced, and they then make their own plans to connect over coffee and chat. To opt in, simply send an email to RandomCoffee@providencehealth.bc.ca.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Join the 2018 PHC Practice-Based Research Challenge!
- The role of humour, music and human touch in residential care
- New website aims to improve mental health and wellness for young people in B.C.
- 'I don’t call it elder care, I call it living'
- Final call for BC Health Care Award nominations
- The Doctors Are In podcast: They’re back
- Facing Horizons Together: Heart and Lung Health FEST 2018
- You can do it! Here are 5 quit smoking tips that worked for me
- Dear EFAP: I'm too tired to talk to my partner at night
- PICNet Educational Conference: Registration discount extended to January 26
- 10 things you get for free: Part 2
- Used book sale! $1 each
- The Care Connection newsletter for January is now online
- Life runs in cycles... Joy will come!