Revitalized Catering Menu at St. Paul’s Hospital
Submitted by Melissa Flores, Retail Manager, Sodexo Food Services
We are excited to give our catering menu a face-lift on October 9, 2018!
In this catering refresh, you will see some traditional favorites, some winter warmers and a lot of crowd pleasers.
New catering items to check out:
- Mini Beef Wellington Appetizers: made with tender beef wrapped in puff pastry.
- Okanagan Valley Salad: made with moist chicken breast, fresh grapes, apples and carrots topped with toasted nuts on seasonal greens.
- Butter Chicken & Vegetable Korma Lunch Package: with naan and steamed rice, assorted dessert squares, bottled juice & water.
- Maple Glazed Salmon Lunch Package: with scallion roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables, assorted dessert squares, bottled juice & water.
These are just a few of the delicious options available on our catering menu.
We, at St. Paul’s Hospital Catering, strive to serve all our customers with excellence. Whether you have a food allergy or intolerance, follow a diet, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and/or vegan diet, we have options for you.
In celebration, we will be inviting our customers to taste our menu at our Catering Fair on October 30!
There will be games, prizes and delicious food, so you will not want to miss out!
To attend our Catering Fair:
- RSVP by October 22 via email here.
- All existing customers will receive a personal invitation.
- Place a catering order on vch-phccatering.catertrax.com by October 17 and you will receive an automatic invite. If you would like to receive an invitation, please email us for more information.
We look forward to seeing you at our Catering Fair on Tuesday, October 30. In the meantime, visit our website vch-phccatering.catertrax.com to order and ensure your next meeting at St. Paul’s Hospital is a food filled delight.
Have a question?
Contact us at:
- Email: Melissa.Flores@sodexo.com
- Phone: (604) 806-8139 or Ext: 68139
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- A Transformation in Elder Care
- How Maternity Services and Spiritual Health partnered to create a special space for prayer, meditation and breastfeeding women
- 'Being Providence' - Providence in the Park brings staff, volunteers and communities together
- What you need to know before cannabis is legalized
- St. Paul's Eating Disorders Program kicks off annual education series
- Print Shop: Temporary Closure