SPH February vendors announced
Submitted by Tanya Fitzpatrick, Coordinator, Volunteer Resources
Mark your calendars!
Located just before the cafeteria entrance on Providence Level 4, every Thursday we have great vendors selling interesting and unique gifts.
A percentage of their sales are returned back to the hospital, to support scholarships for our amazing volunteers and patient programs.
- Thursday, February 1 - Tupperware
- Thursday, February 8 - Usborne Books
- Thursday, February 15 - Boca Raton Jewelry
- Thursday, February 22 - Clogs for Comfort
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Lights, camera, celebrate! PHC Long Service Awards starring our 2017 recipients
- 'The love of my life was sacrificing a piece of himself to help me get better'
- 'The staff continue to exceed expectations,' says son, of mother’s care at Mount Saint Joseph Hospital
- St. Paul's Gift Shop takes steps to curb rampant shoplifting
- 6 tips to create a safe workplace and reduce theft
- Online paycheques coming soon for PHC staff
- Dr. Krahn and team receive $772,650 CIHR project grant
- The Doctors Are In podcast: Getting ready for go-live
- On January 31, let's talk about mental health
- Physiotherapy 101: Top tips to stay healthy on the slopes this winter
- Buy your tickets for Scotiabank Feast of Fortune!
- Take part in PEDAW 2018!
- Time to test your brain - Ethics Case of the Month is here!
- Dear EFAP: My new man needs a makeover!
- New standards outline payment amounts to use when engaging people with substance use experience
- Data Privacy Day 2018: Are you using your mobile devices safely?
- Catch of the month!
- Psychology month public lectures announced
- Writing winning (hopefully!) award applications
- Register now for the Geriatric Services Conference and be entered to win a tablet
- St. Paul's Hospital needs magazine donations
- Have a Buddha-full weekend!