SPH July Vendors
Submitted by Tanya Fitzpatrick, Coordinator, Volunteer Resources
Check out St. Paul's Hospital vendor tables for the month of July.
Mark your calendars!
SPH Vendor Dates
- Thursday, July 5th - Costco Memberships
- Thursday, July 12th - Usborne Books
- Thursday, July 19th - Casual Chic Clothing
- Thursday, July 26th - Colour by Amber Jewelry
The vendor tables are located just before the cafeteria entrance on Providence Level 4. On Thursdays, beginning on July 5, we will have great vendors selling interesting and unique gifts.
A percentage of their sales are returned to the hospital to support scholarships for our amazing volunteers and patient programs.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- This just in! PHC launches its own digital news source
- Powered by the gift of life - St. Paul’s Hospital transplant recipients compete at the Canadian Transplant Games
- Downtown BIA pays visit to St. Paul's Overdose Prevention Site
- Innovation and Translational Research Award winners announced
- Big Changes Coming to Webmail
- PHC teams and individuals win 2018 BC Health Care Awards
- For patients, by patients – new web resource for heart patients launches July 1
- Dr. Don Sin appointed new HLI Director
- Mindfulness plays an important role in healthy aging
- Explore this year's Annual Report
- Call for nominations!
- CST Assessment Survey
- Nominate your teammate or project by July 15!
- Operational Excellence and Transformation in our Medicine Program
- “Reporter Accolade” Award of the Month
- Tired of feeling tired? RSVP for a presentation on the power of sleep
- Dear EFAP: how to deal with relationship cycling
- SPH Cafeteria Menu from July 2 - 6
- Happy Canada Day from St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop!
- Lower Mainland EVS (Housekeeping) Satisfaction Survey