Spoil your Valentine with a sweet treat from the SPH Gift Shop
Submitted by Lily Derksen, Manager, St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop
Happy Valentine’s Day! Love is in the air…spoil your Valentine with a gift from the St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop and support a great cause. We have Roger’s chocolates' Icewine Truffle, Seasalt Caramel, Mint, or their special heart Victoria Creams and more! Come on down to the gift shop on your next break, or on your way home, or after an appointment!
Remember, for the month of February, keep spreading some love to your coworkers, friends, neighbours, anybody who looks like they could use some encouragement and support! And as an added bonus, each time you buy a St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop gift card of $5 or more, you can enter to win a draw for a $25 gift card from us!
Our hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday: 12 noon - 4 p.m.
We will be closed on Monday, Feb 12, for B.C.’s Family Day.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Nominate an individual or team for a 2018 Mission Award
- Keeping the Promise Award honours commitment to social justice
- 11th Annual Scotiabank Feast of Fortune Gala raises $900,115 for Mount Saint Joseph Hospital
- "Do you know their life story?" Patient- and family-centred care for those with mental-health issues
- Have you ever wondered what a stress test actually looks like?
- Reducing the long wait for GI care
- Pink Shirt Day is on its way!
- Dear EFAP: Rain, rain, go away!
- Depression in heart patients linked to higher chances of mortality
- All we need is…chocolate: A PHC dietitian’s guide to balancing the good stuff
- This year's Geriatrics Services Conference will Inspire Connections
- Conference designed to assist clinicians in managing chronic pain
- Got 15,000 eggs on hand?