Spread some love! And while you're at it, enter to win a free gift card!
Submitted by Lily Derksen, Manager, St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop
It’s time to spread some love to those around us where we work and where we live! Do you know a colleague that could use a little extra support and encouragement? Buy them a gift card at St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop, with our beautiful new small and large photo cards by Kate! Is there a special neighbour, friend or volunteer that makes your life just that much better? Say thank you by buying them beautiful orchids or a box of Roger’s gourmet chocolates! Or, maybe you want to buy a special gift for yourself and give yourself some love, too!
As an added bonus, for the month of February, each time you buy a gift card worth $5 or more, you can enter a draw to win a $25 gift card from us! We will draw a winner at the end of February!
Our hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday: 12 noon - 4 p.m.
Note: We will be closed on Monday, February 12, for B.C.’s Family Day.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- New therapy programs support caregivers of people with dementia
- 9 truths about eating disorders
- Library Services now available to PHC staff and clinicians
- Meet the Patient and Family Partners helping PHC provide even better care
- Reminder: Join the next meeting of the Knowledge Translation Community of Practice
- Dear EFAP: I leave things to the last minute and it drives my girlfriend nuts
- St. Vincent's Langara residents say a big 'thank you' for their gifts
- Reminder: TB screening & testing clinics for PHC staff are coming up
- SN Transport moves medically stable patients throughout the Lower Mainland
- Experts in antimicrobial resistance come together to discuss this worldwide crisis