SPRING into Random Coffee
Submitted by Random Coffee Initiative, Connector, Learning & Organizational Change
Anyone working with PHC can opt in for Random Coffee. Just write to RandomCoffee@providencehealth.bc.ca. You will be introduced via email to someone from a different area of PHC and prompted to make your own plans to meet over coffee and chat.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Being diagnosed with kidney disease is 'not the end of the road'
- March is for music therapy!
- Dr. Keith Walley to step down as HLI Director
- Help prevent disease through foods you eat
- The Geriatric Services Conference is coming up on April 6
- Ethics Services - a resource for all
- Time to stretch your brain - April's Ethics Case of the Month is here!
- Dear EFAP: I have no clue how to do my taxes
- Hear Dr. Martha Mackay speak about ethnicity, ED care, and acute coronary syndrome
- Spring cleaning? Donations needed for the SPH Clothing Depot and Patient Library!
- Nomination deadline for Professional Practice Awards extended to April 9
- Easter is coming! And so is inventory day!