St. Paul's Hospital needs magazine donations
Submitted by Laura Mah, Coordinator, Volunteer Resources
Are you wondering what to do with your old magazines at home?
St. Paul's Hospital is in need of magazine donations for our Patient Library. If you have the following magazines that you are no longer using, please consider donating them to Volunteer Resources:
- National Geographic
- Entertainment (People, Us Weekly, Variety, Billboard, etc.)
- Fashion (Fashion, Elle, Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, InStyle, Marie Claire, GQ, etc.)
- Health (Women's Health, Men's Health, Shape, Alive, Chatelaine, etc.)
- Sports (ESPN, Sporting News, The Hockey News, Sportsnet Magazine, etc.)
- Fitness (Canadian Health & Lifestyle, Fitness, Shape, etc.)
Please spread the word to family, friends, neighbours, and colleagues. You are welcome to drop off magazines to the SPH Gift Shop, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. or 12 noon-4 p.m. on weekends. Magazine donations can also be dropped off to the Volunteer Resources office (B274) between 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Thank you for supporting SPH Volunteer Resources!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Lights, camera, celebrate! PHC Long Service Awards starring our 2017 recipients
- 'The love of my life was sacrificing a piece of himself to help me get better'
- 'The staff continue to exceed expectations,' says son, of mother’s care at Mount Saint Joseph Hospital
- St. Paul's Gift Shop takes steps to curb rampant shoplifting
- 6 tips to create a safe workplace and reduce theft
- Online paycheques coming soon for PHC staff
- Dr. Krahn and team receive $772,650 CIHR project grant
- The Doctors Are In podcast: Getting ready for go-live
- On January 31, let's talk about mental health
- Physiotherapy 101: Top tips to stay healthy on the slopes this winter
- Buy your tickets for Scotiabank Feast of Fortune!
- Take part in PEDAW 2018!
- Time to test your brain - Ethics Case of the Month is here!
- Dear EFAP: My new man needs a makeover!
- New standards outline payment amounts to use when engaging people with substance use experience
- Data Privacy Day 2018: Are you using your mobile devices safely?
- Catch of the month!
- Psychology month public lectures announced
- Writing winning (hopefully!) award applications
- Register now for the Geriatric Services Conference and be entered to win a tablet
- SPH February vendors announced
- Have a Buddha-full weekend!