The Stanley Cup of Health Care Awards: Coming to Vancouver
Submitted by Health Care Awards Committee
Are you an exceptional leader?
Are you part of an outstanding administrative/operational team?
Do you have a colleague who is doing extraordinary work in health leadership?
If yes, then it sounds like you know someone who would be a perfect nominee for a Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL) award!
Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL) National Awards Program
The CCHL is now inviting nominations for their 2017 National Awards Program in 15 different categories, ranging from those recognizing excellence in diversity and inclusion, to celebrating the human spirit, to the prestigious 3M Health Care Quality Team Awards (in short: odds of you finding a category that’s a fit are good).
Some awards consist of two sections. For the awards that require it, the deadline to submit Section A is November 30, 2016.
For all awards, including those requiring a Section B, the application deadline is February 1, 2017.
About the awards
For almost two decades, the CCHL National Awards Program has been showcasing the success of exemplary individuals and teams, encouraging knowledge exchange, and celebrating excellence across the health industry.
As an added bonus, the 2017 conference is being hosted in Vancouver – where better to win a significant award than with a “home ice” advantage!
We’re here to help
Taking on an award submission can seem overwhelming but not to worry - we're here to help! Find the award category that fits best with your nominee, and then give us a call/email to see how we can support you through this process.
604-682-2344, local 66124
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Protect yourself and others this Flu season
- Please do the Check-in Survey
- This Saturday, Lights of Hope “set up day” starts bright and early for volunteers
- 5 reasons not to miss Dr. Bernacki’s special rounds on Serious Illness Care Conversations
- BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS Clinical Education program receives national award for their HIV Preceptorship Program
- PHC receives CoachingWise designation
- Nurses at St. Paul’s Hospital and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital now provide take-home naloxone kits to acute-care patients
- Registration is open for PICNet's 2017 Educational Conference
- Dr. Rodney Andrew receives the 2016 Family Physician of the Year award
- Happy 70th Birthday to Beverly, a Fabulous Gift Shop Volunteer!
- Antibiotic Awareness Week is November 14 – 20, 2016.
- PHC Medical Imaging Technologists Celebrate MRT Week at MSJ and SPH
- Movember- A Month Dedicated to Men's Health & Wellness
- Tackling waste from patient kitchens: amazing savings achieved across the Lower Mainland
- Living well with diabetes public health forum