Surprise Someone Special by Creating Your Own Valentine's Gift Basket!
Submitted by Lily Derksen, manager St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop
Valentine's Day is this Sunday, and what better way to surprise someone in your life, whether it's a special friend, coworker or family member! Come on down to the Gift Shop, and ask one of our volunteers to help you create your very own basket! We have Gift Baskets in 3 different sizes, and you can fill it with anything from the Gift Shop! And then the proceeds from everything you buy helps spread love to patients at St. Paul's Hospital! It's a win win for all of us!
We are open Mon-Fri 8a.m.-8p.m.
Sat & Sun 12p.m.-4p.m.
For more details go to our Facebook page.
You can like us and spread the word to all your family and friends, too!
Thank you for your support and Happy Valentine's Day to you!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Let’s talk about the new St. Paul’s Hospital and the health of our communities
- Providence Health Care named one of BC’s Top Employers for 2016
- Buy a cookie to support Pink Shirt Day and the Inner City Youth program
- Why you should celebrate Pink Shirt Day
- Oh what a night on February 6!
- Shout it from a soapbox
- Karimah Es Sabar receives Influential Women in Business Award