Tell Us About Your Quality Improvement Work at Quality Forum 2019!
Submitted by Courtney Chu, Communications Specialist, BC Patient Safety & Quality Council
Over 1,200 people are expected to attend Quality Forum 2019, which will take place in Vancouver from Tuesday, February 26 – Thursday, February 28. This is your chance to tell them about your improvement ideas and projects – BCPSQC has just opened our call for abstracts!
Interested in submitting your abstract to Quality Forum 2019? Follow our four-step process at QualityForum.ca to define your project and prepare your submission.
Want to help spread the word? Print and share our Call for Abstracts poster with your network!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Early intervention key to treating COPD
- Four therapeutic lung studies now underway at St. Paul’s
- Submit Your Quality Awards Nominations by July 15
- Protect yourself from email hackers
- Dr. Jim Thorsteinson’s passing