From turkey hats to dinner sets, we have it all!
Submitted by Lily Derksen, manager St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop
It's time to start with those celebrations!
Wear a turkey hat, a Santa hat with a tiara, musical reindeer headbands and bring more cheer to your get togethers! If you're hosting, or want your table to look nice and festive, we have everything from placemat sets, spreading knifes, hot chocolate mugs w/spoons, platters....We even have some glittery wine bottle stoppers! Come on down to the Gift Shop & check it all out!
Our hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm, Sat & Sun, 12 - 4pm. (We will be closed on Stat Holidays.)
Remember to "Like" us on our facebook page, and tell all your coworkers, family and friends to come and help us raise funds for St. Paul's Hospital patient care & programs!
Thanks for your support!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Make your spirits bright by submitting your 2015 Staff Highlight
- PHC unites to fight against HIV/AIDS on World AIDS Day
- Follow St Paul’s Hospital Cardiac ICU nurse for a glimpse into A Day in the Life
- Mileage, Parking, and Local Transportation Reimbursement
- The Stanley Cup of health awards: CCHL call for nominations
- HSSBC Accounts Payable Holiday cheque run